Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reading List

I have read these:
Get a Financial Life - Beth Kobliner
9 Steps to Financial Freedom - Suze Orman
The Little Book That Beats the Market - Joel Greenblatt
You Can be a Stock Market Genius - Joel Greenblatt
One Up on Wall Street - Peter Lynch
Beating the Street - Peter Lynch

This is on my nightstand:
The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham

I discommend these:
The entire 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' series.
I read two books in the series, got really frustrated, found a critique and am happy to warn everyone away from Robert Kiyosaki's book series. Sadly popular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read the Suza Orman, and I also liked David Bach who has Canadian editions of his books. At this point I have very little money, so I just have a wee bit being taken care of by an Investor Lady, and the rest sits in my ING account so I can pay my tuition. I found both those books practical for someone like myself who's making very little money--just some sound basics.